WAkAkAkA

Sunday, November 22, 2009

bloggin....

haha.. long time din on blog.
alot of thing happen between me, my fren, my family, my colleague..

but surely there is some happy thing around too.
she just finish the final exam of this sem.
how happy she is. i join their group to go steamboat in subang.
haha.. not bad!

last sat just go to temple. "wen shen"!!!
haha.. quite nervous actually, coz tis was the first time..
dunno wat to do with all that.
they gave me 2 pieces of FU(haha.. dunno the word in eng)
i dun even know act diff FU have diff mean..
anyway, hope after all this me myself will be more lucky!!
haha..

last sat went to wei birthday party. haha! surprisingly yk and ly will go.
oopss.. heard tat ly is wei ai ya sis.
tat is good! coz i can meet back some of fren and even my ex neighbour..
haha.. talk alot, speak alot, laugh alot, joke alot..

hope i can enjoy with tat feeling every moment!
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment