WAkAkAkA

Saturday, January 30, 2010

29/01/2010

. . . .p a i n . . .
. . . . . n. . . . .
. . .s a d. . . . .

Just a bad feeling especially for today..


this few days cant sleep well caused by my hand was painful.
still remember i were in a bad dream on Tuesday nite,
when the time i woke up, i feel my thumb was pain.
after checking there was a small crack on nail,
than i dun bother.. today wake up early because pain comes to me again.
try not to keep think of pain, just sent a simple msg to someone,
afterward just go for bath. thumb colour turn to dark and pain.
cant be fast just taking long time to shower myself and
this caused some other thing happen.

try to steady myself..
after prepared and went to work.
but hand pain until my tear going to drop.
but no choice, today is a peak day.
so my mind set is try to think of her to reduce my pain. (MOTIVATION)
still a lot of customers queue up..
wat appear next in my mind "CLEAR THE QUEUE AS FAST AS I CAN"

But hand is trying to delay my time when counting note.
once again! pain is coming when i open the note or bundle using rubber band
tat time really hope i can get someone to concern,
sudd think bout someone, look at the phone, but no msg..
continue until 6pm and finally no customer.
finish all my balancing than go to clinic without finish my dept work..

waiting waiting!!
finally get to see Dr Ratna,
told her all the scenario end up she give some advice.
wow!! i was shock when she give me the worst solution.
(HOPE NOT HAPPEN TO ME)

took my medicine, than back to finish my thing.
but when reach there, no one inside dy.
no choice, can only go back.

i feel so sad!
but trying to make myself happy by not let my family know tat i facing this ill.
cant think much anymore,
now most important is cure faster,
dun want to lose anything.

(wishing ox year can over faster)

=(


No comments:

Post a Comment