WAkAkAkA

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

can't sleep again. dunno wat happen on me..
today sushi king got promotion till 14 of OCT.
took it with ws, ni, ph, mf,
so ngam when reach there,
my sis also around.

but feel pek cek cos have to wait,
haha.. will much much prefer to go normal day
cos no need to queue, no need to fight with ppl just a plate of sushi,
haha... so that one of the caused of no mood to eat much there.

working life still the same.
manager repeating the same question again.
'WHERE IS YOUR SALE?"
"WHEN YOU CAN GIVE SOME FIGURE?"

headache.. dunno how to do?
bo sale than wait for tembak.
some more today damn lot of customer.
my dept thing also cant finish.

haha.. and also my legs terrible pain!
how how how?
NEED ASST!!!
just attended a 10km run at KL city centre.
using 1:09:12 to finished.
damn tired
nearly exhausted!
there is no medal!
just a display thing.
haha.. so nakal that i went and take 2 although 1 per person.
today my customer showed me the LOT 10 run medal.
is in GOLD colour.
really nice to SEE, nice to HOLD, once JATUH, suara sangat KUAT.
regret to run for NIKE!


so fast this weekend will be my trainer course.
nothing to prepare.
luckily still got accompany along,
haha wont feel boring, the venue is at beside Bank of China, klang
shall say is close because previous year they hold at kepong...
hope this time i can really pass my exam.
god bless.

It's time to sleep.
tomoro wake up will be a new day for me!
XIIIHAAA!!!!

=)




No comments:

Post a Comment