WAkAkAkA

Monday, September 21, 2009

for you..

i know today i did a big mistake..
and i know tis is the punishment tat i will get.

really pain deep inside my heart..
haha.. hope to recover but ....

actually today is really a good business for mummy..
when i reach stall awhile, already got customer keep ask for ice..
than i can do is try to make it for them..
one person plus a slow motion kakak..
so wat to do is only do it the best ownself..

afternoon.. customer even more until i cant breathe..
need asst,.. but speak out loud!!
try to make it.. i know you all complaint coz you all still cant get the order..
really sorry alot...

so just give them discount,
(but i need to put in the money to cover)
haha.. tis is call business.. to remain them to continue buy here,
have to do some special for customer.

noon time receive a msg
to dinner with my dear family..
you know im extremely happy..
but thy depart 5pm..
can i make it..
not sure.. stall closed at 530..
than cant giv them a confirmation..
so decide either they just go without me..
coz really shy to ask them wait for a outsider..

finally god bless me.. sis get me a call.
mention she will out here..
my lucky star come..
but mood still tak ok..
coz customer still remain alot.
my breakfast my lunch....

all cant make any appointment with me.
its too busy although im hungry..
but tat time really hope can join them for dinner..
meanwhile already promise mum to help her till the end,
so also hope not to escape early..

i reply her.
mention my sis will out.
but i really din ask her to out..
why you will reply so...
tat time im really hurt..
haha.. dunno why just tat feeling sudd come.

hungry+busy+stupid maid+mind keep hope to hang out with them+promise mum to stay+left eye keep tut...
haiz. finally i still get in argue with you..
im sorry.. i m not really meant it..
just if you were me, im sure you will feel the same too..
hope you understand!!! dun angry me le..

s.o.r.r.y!!!

god always stand together with me..
i pray to god! good business until my stall able to close early..
amazing..
im not rush.. just take it easy.
coz already told them if i cant make it than they can just go ahead without me..
unbelievable i manage to do so..
and get a good dinner with them..
this is one of my happy life...
im able to enjoy with them..

thanks to you all..
i will alway remember when with you all..
is my sweet memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment