WAkAkAkA

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

TIREd!!!(1)

its a meaning full and tiring week!

haha.. how to say tat.
im so happy for this weekend.

sat-
wake up late(bout 11)
after cleaning myself, thn just go to klg.
haha.. already made order to take my goods on 9am
but late for 2 hours,
tot tat sure get scold..
while on the way,
ni mum called!
haha... so malu.
coz ni told her i nt dare to go without any invitation.
thn just let aunty know im just kidding.
(actually if i used to go her house le, than will no prob)
when reach meru morning market,
unable to find the place.
than make a call to confirm the place.
ooo... actualy is not inside the market,
is a shop outside!
thn try to get the shop..
i told ah kak im come for taking the delivery.
but they say mine order haven proceed yet.
so i just wait there.
haha! aunty sudd call me go to help her.
after wash my hand, thn help her to arrange.

long time dun have such feeling le,
last time whn my grandma is around,
she used to call me do tis and tat.
in tat situation, i sudd miss my grandma!
haha.. thn just continue to help.

about an hour i help there,
finally mine order done!
when making payment,
they just ask me to pay RM 10,
actually decide to pay in full,
but they reject so just accept pymt RM10

after tat i straight away go to ni house(caused of late)
after taken my lunch there,
i pick YX and PS and drop them to the place
3 ++ i reach HQ for band training.(until 5)

nite me, ni, hk, aaron go for dinner at port village.
enjoying the food alot.(haha.. salt price drop tat day)

(hope everyday can be like sat)

No comments:

Post a Comment