WAkAkAkA

Thursday, June 17, 2010

2am
but i still cant sleep..
dunno why..
just after took my maggie soup.
haha~ that great!

missing someone.
luckily tomoro can meet up..
hope the time running as fast as possible.
than stop on the time when we meet each other.

today do some meaningful job.
after work, than go to saloon.
actually plan to try my fren saloon shop.
but they are off, than change plan to tenze,
haha.. they going to close shop, so not allow me to in.
than with no more time to think,
i back to APT, wow.. they are going to close but luckily i able to go in
waiting for the time..
they called me,
sat on a place where far from other customers..
than a lady junior hairstylist came,
than i told her wat in my mind,
than when she start, i close my eyes and not dare to see..
.. . . .. . . . .

sudd she laugh!
i open my eye and see.
WOW... there is a man with a coconut hair in the mirror.
It's My hair leh... siao~
luckily she do some adj on my hair,
now my hair b'come short..
haiz~ need some time again to grow my hair.

than came back from saloon.
i start to wash my car.
it's seem like i have more than a month not cash my car.
hahaha... shining looking~
good good! with a good mood
i plan to wash all my house car. 6 cars in total.
but at the end is only 4 cars i able to wash.
getting tired than stop le..

haha..
again~
i have a very tired body.
but i have a high spirit til cant sleep now.
hope like last nite.
can drink some than sure will rest well/

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment