WAkAkAkA

Monday, June 21, 2010

Gotta OUT of my control..~

huh~ what shall i do now?
getting down and down.
need some support!

work late today, all went back,
left only me and Jessie..
suddenly she ask me a question.
do you think before that you will going to transfer to other branch?

"YA." this is the answer naturally out from my mouth..
hope I'm not wrong to answer like this..
but i got a feeling that i will go to other branches if the chance is coming..
really disappointed on here.

selfishness... irresponsible...
every bad thing you can also find out from here.
how?
can i make the changes on them?
no. nothing i can do.
三岁订八十,一切不会在我掌握之中。

just trying to complete my work than back,
this is what we call working life.

ha ha.. just that so lucky i have so much customers which so friendly with me..
they really let me forgot the anger, dissatisfaction, unhappiness..

hope this can be last long... till the day i stop my work!

=)

~

No comments:

Post a Comment