WAkAkAkA

Friday, December 10, 2010

DAY 20 (9/12/2010) THURSDAY

haha.. guess wat i did today?
i went to watch NARNIA at MBO with kiwi, uncle and aunty.
haha! cant believe cos tis is the first time i join them.
PI~PO~PI~PO~
the show is quite nice.
unfortunately, this is only the second show that i able to watch
in my holiday..
haiz~ plan to go at least 4 or 5 shows.
today whole day stay at stall,
helping up.
than after closing, i go to yini house to take dumpling(ba zang)
haha! thought only that celebration only will eat.
hohoho~ it's nice!
tomoro nite
i will go to my fren wedding..
haha~this is a busy december.
i not meaning myself,
to those ppl who is engage or marriage~
saturday also got one
is my aunty de.
haha~ will following mum go.
huh! it's too bad that cant go to travel
during my holiday,
the longest journey is only KLIA.
so malu~
anyway, hope there is some surprise for myself.
enjoy the balance holiday~
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment