WAkAkAkA

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

FRI(27/11)

im not working in fri,
so morning just fetch my dear to work!
come back a kind of lazy feel makes me ssleep again!
haha..

wake up in noon time than after clean up myself,
go and have a meet with pn chwa.
having discussion bout the store issue.
(but most of the time was personal talk!)

around 3xx plan to go pyramid!
think again & change my mind,
i know today will be very peak due to Hari HAji.
so just go bck to home.
(thx kin keong for order frm mum 20 cups of yuyuice!)
depart frm house bout 6 to subang.

haha! main point in~
15 mnt reach there from BBT,
after pick her up,
she lie to me tat going to buy a cake for her lecturer tat will have the same bitrh date time wit me.
haha... before tat when she plan to celebrate not with me.
3 days in very bad and sad mood!
she bought 2 cakes, small one for me..
huh~ still tut tat time din realise anything,
once back from subang i put the cake in my house fridge,
than rush for a movie show

twilight! quite a nice show!

afterward go for dinner in BBQ plaza,
by the time, a top secret plan was start running..
we go to funfair after dinner..
time goes faster, going to 12 midnite.
its late for my princess to go back.
plan to fetch her back but she keep say ok.

we just have a play around!
win a small doll, 2 key chain, 1 arsenal hanger with the RM 50 we spend!
haha.. not worth for the price, but enjoy when the time with her.
few more mnt to 12,i gotta back to take the charger requested by her.

when i reach home,i straight ask sis bout the charger,
before i finish the question she already answer me/tat time just curious but din suspect.
so i just go to her room and find out.
zero result, just come down than....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU iiiii
a song that sang from my sis and my dear.
wow, so surprise!
sis holding a cake and present in front of me.
so gam tong,luckily din cry!
make a wish blow the cake.
how a nice plan that caused me involved without any pre notice.

so excited! so happy!

thank to my dear and sis!
thanks especially to dear of planning such surprise to me!
MuAcKss
+Love You sO muCh!+

No comments:

Post a Comment