WAkAkAkA

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

SAT 28/11

morning gotta help my mum run her business.
get ordered from customer.
hk ly yk went to my stall until 4xx to accompany this b'day boy..
than just continue to ready the order and bck around 6.

today is not only my big day, also my dear lecturer(MR lim) b'day.
so we plan to go Mr lim house first than only JETH!

WOW~ my dear is wear a beautiful attire.
(LIKE IT SO MUCH)

we gather in jj than straight to mr lIm house.
his house is near to my house.
when reach i saw them bring a big card!(present that diy by theM to Mr lIm)
quite a creativity card with all their pantai remis photo.

they watched back the recorder video.
have alot of fun and joke inside.
meanwhile, having a steamboat there.
bout 9 i leave there coz aaron them was waiting me in JETH!
haha.. already plan to have a hard drink!
enjoy it alot!
haha.. photo can be view in FB uploaded by LY.
bout 12 than only we back..

this is a meaningful for my birthday!
thank to you all! still can celebrate with me.

=) remember always.

No comments:

Post a Comment