WAkAkAkA

Thursday, December 10, 2009

HAPPY MOOD@@

OFf today.

haha.. coz the coming few hour will be my holiday trip with my family..
OMG! i cant wait for it!

haha.. although just go to thai! but feel happy..
coz last year star cruise trip cant join my family.
(tis year can bring dear along to join our group!)
ho ho ho..

Happy belated birthday to DEC baby which already pass the date..
guess that you having fun with ur fren or family or ur love.
is quite a rushing preparation for my dear pre birthday celebration.
haha.. coz due to the issue i cant get the present earlier.
but luckily manage to it!
so happy this was the 2nd year celebrate for her..
BUT IS THE FIRST YEAR AS A BOYFREN STATUS TO CELEBRATE WITH HER AND HER FAMILY!
think back previous year also gonna laugh!
haha.. dare to holding the cake alone and sing song for her..
will be my sweet memory too!!!

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment