WAkAkAkA

Saturday, September 17, 2011

THING HAPPEN WITH NON-STOP

but i can't do anything to prevent the bad thing happen.
this is not only the first time..
sometime i feel so bad that no one can try to understand me.
i might not a well planner, i might be only the assistant for the rest of my life.

but what i only hope is to stay happy with all the time.
maybe i'm not the type that can fulfill everyone need and want.
but i already do my best and this is the only best way i can do.
haha~ how to say. maybe my IQ, EQ, PQ, SQ is not good!
well.. should understand that i'm only a human..

be a responsible person?
will this help my future?
i starting not believe this.
what i do always doesn't match with the result.
i put so much effort to complete a task,
end up what i get is not recognize by all the ppl.

Anyway,
life is life.
unless,
you choose to die.
else,
you have to face it!


=(

No comments:

Post a Comment