WAkAkAkA

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

woooo~

wowowo~~~

So surprising that i heard some new today..
cant believe that this month i might have chance to be promote as 2nd liner.

(2nd liner/// = assist of OPERATION BRANCH MANAGER*BSM)
= function is bao shua bao hai, especially when BSM not around!

but still glad to hear that(orally confirm by my BM and BSM)
really an unexpected day..

Q.Will this a good new for me?
A.YA! that is for sure..
but for sure, this is not a good new to someone.
well, someone will getting demote from this position.
(but this is also what she wish to demote herself as normal executive)

This is the 2nd time my branch demote someone and promote other on the 2nd liner position,
i meant after coming of my current BSM to my branch.
i really hope i'm not the 3rd person..
haha~ anyway, must really fight hard la!!

else... i'm coming to be the 3rd person to get kick from the position!!

Frankly speaking...
really tough when you are 2nd liner
and you have to face a lot of ppl,
especially your colleague to talk something behind you..
(good or bad, only they know..)
DON"T CARE LA>>> AS LONG AS I DONE MY PART!!

may god bless i got a better result in my career.
CHEER!!!


=)

countdown !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment