WAkAkAkA

Monday, November 29, 2010

DAY 10 (29/11/2010) - monday.

haha... skip for 2 days not update my blog.
coz it's my birthday.
so fast over dy/..
saturday afternoon fetch aaron mother to JI gong there.
after end on that side,
than i fetch her to JJ,
she need to purchase some daily use and
redeem her clarin 's coupun
haha..
we always also chat so much.
than nite time, i went to jj again
to saloon(APT)
haha,.. ask back "laici" to cut my hair.
i guess she know my hair style,
consider satisfy for me.
cant believe will meet soon hong and chee way at there.
they searching for soviener,
is for the next day area comp examiner.
after chatting, than just back to prepare myself and meet aaron & janet.
our booking time is 11pm until 3am.
haha~ green box is the place i go for my first celebration.
sing sing sing,
really crazy between 3 of us.
3am only back home than 5am only sleep.
(PART ONE)

No comments:

Post a Comment