WAkAkAkA

Friday, November 26, 2010

DAY 6 (25/11/2010) - Thursday

time is running fast,
but i still have one more work not complete yet.
can i settle it by tomoro before i go back?
i hope so,
JC, please ensure you can complete to me early oh.
so i can complete my work before holiday.
haha~
plan to rest earlier today,
but watch movie until forgot time,
SAN GUO" i watch until episode 23 le,
will continue it tomoro until late nite.,
yohoo~ holiday holiday
fast fast come.
let me can have a good rest.
actually have some planning since early of the year
but end up can't make it.
haiz...
wai ham~
today ntg special,
8 something only finish work,
than unable to join WS them for dinner.
so paise~
so far so good today!
cos not much customer.
but bring car to diff workshop for repairing
RM335 for one maintenance.
WOW>> ok gua.
Oh ya~ scare i forgot that
i will give all my colleague a treat oh,
anything they like for their lunch.
haha~ consider appreciate them to do my work
during my holiday.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment