WAkAkAkA

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Finally i using 3 days to clear most of my outstanding work.
feel like going to crazy~ for me, time is really not enough.
how nice if i can do my maintenance, sent my email, do the filing at home.
than i guess i can use less than the time to complete my work.

anyway, just went to HQ and realized that
the storeroom lock has been change by someone.
huh~ i'm thinking of help them to arrange the area competition item.
but end up, i can't make it. haha~
reply back an email to Yu hui to inform her bout the matter.
28 of Nov is ARea Comp.
do you think i should go?
i had told Li Siang that i need to depend on my stall.
if not enough manpower at stall,
than i will choose not to go.

Haha~ some more is my big day~
see how la@@
hoping tomoro nite can be reach soon.
can't wait to meet someone that i miss alot.
(waiting)

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment