WAkAkAkA

Friday, November 5, 2010

next week monday internal audit is coming!
huh~ today working until 915pm...
simply because wanna complete those pending
and to ensure my relief dept is complete for all!

haha~ heard from Jessie that our RMO(en. Nik)
birthday on tat day as well!
hope everything can be go smooth!
aleluya~

after my work than i fetch ni to my cousin house
for celebration of my cousin sis birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEYNIS TEOW~
may all your dream come true and stay happy!
Dun simply to get crying!

we enjoy there until 11 than
only i fetch ni back to her house and back home. quite tired actually! but can't sleep~
hope can make myself to sleep
it's my love if i'm able to sleep without disturbance,
piggy with a deep sleep.
so for me, next day sure will be very semangat!!!

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment