WAkAkAkA

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

so miss my dear! but no choice..
have to wait my sis bf to bring luggage to me.
still waitin`g~~~

so fast less than 4 days we will not meet each other for 3 weeks.
huh~ sure very miss YOU!

Tomorrow is Hari Haji(so consider public holiday)
wat should i do?
hope that would be a very meaningful day!
tomorrow have to go and buy thing that in my list.

TODAY MISSION COMPLETE!
Just submit my SAC to officer in-charge.
luckily able to pass up on time.
else sure kena CHA by JC..
today back late from work
simply because gotta complete most of my work.
next month still hav 1 more SAC,
so must complete by next fri.
Its a must for me to make it!
(GAMBATEH~~)

worry worry worry!
but wHat i worry about?!
just a feeling of worry that appear in my mind.
today is the 3rd time i can really heard my heartbeat pump fast.
am i nervous? - - - - NO!
am i scare? - - - - NO!
than?! - - - - DUNNO@@
haha~ hope this can be over soon.

WANNA RELAX MYSELF LE..
MAYBE I'M TOO TIRING OF WORRY
SOMETHING WHICH IS NOTHING
CHEER TO MYSELF!!!
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment