WAkAkAkA

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

DAY 3 (22-11-2010) - MONDAY

so fast monday,
today back late cos have to try my very best to clear my outstanding.
haha.. in our branch
for us is " MONDAY BLUE"
a very busy day..
luckily i able to finish my balancing early,
than be able to clear my outstanding.
tomoro will be back very late as well.
today nothing special.
haha, after back home bath than go to yini house.
baby has so lonely for few days
haha... so happy when i play with it.
around one hour than back home
only realise yini call me.
huh~ finally i can hear her voice.
but stupid digi line is so horrible.
keep blur.
haiz~ end up.. also can't chat long.
so miss you here.
haha.. how am i going to survive
if you move to KL next year.
sure will be very crazy.
anyway,
really have to prepare myself le.
cannot keep like tat.
tomoro gotta fight again.
GAMBATEH!!
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment